Best chip & pin device?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahhh123

Reaction score
Ok geeks im after a card reader. I want one that's % is good, and doesn't take forever to clear. Ay suggestions? X

I use 123 Send - works well, good monthly rental and authorisation charges. More then pays for itself!

I use Hand e pay. Found them reasonable and like Fozzyo says, more than pays for itself!

Hand e pay for me too.

Hello.
Pop 'card machine' onto the search box on here, there's quite a few other threads discussing companies that provide the terminals and peoples experiences of them. :D

i'm with cardsave cause i need a mobile terminal - i pay £28 per month rental of the machine and 1.5% on credit cards and 28p for debit transaction - on a 12 month contract - it was the cheapest but most reliable one i found and believe me i searched for days!! 3 days transfere time too
hope this helps xx

Sum up card reader is Free!!!! And charges 2.75% per transaction! To use with smart phones!

Thanks guys I've signed up with sum up :) 2.75% ain't too bad really. Does anyone have the customer absorb this cost? X

Personally I wouldn't pass the cost onto the customer... Being as its such a small amount & it's not worth loosing the business over & also means you don't need to travel to bank any cash.... :)

Cardsave/streamline we deal with! No problems do far

Ladies who have sum up, how have you been finding it?

Back