Best CND spa variety to get?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose1994

Reaction score
What are the opinions on the best CND spa range? The gardenia Citrus? Which is the best one to go for xx

Neither for me, I'm gutted they've discontinued Scentsations, there was something for everyone in their range. Now Gardenia, great if you want to smell like your Granny or Citrus if you want to smell like a fruitbowl.

I'm sure some people love them, but it's no for me and none of my clients fancied either of them when asked

It's so funny that you say that Trinity [emoji23]

I personally love Gardenia Woods, but I'm actually known for loving everything grannyish [emoji23] If I'm out shopping and see a jumper or top I like, there is always a granny behind me admiring it too [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think both smell great, I actually prefer the smell of gardenia woods straight away, but Bright citron has a really nice smell that lingers on the skin

obviously everything is personal , perhaps buy 2 hand creams and see what you and your clients prefer?

Gardenia Woods for me , but I do love everything granny [emoji23]

I actually like them both! I have Bright Citron, which is a lovely warm citrus smell without being over powering. Gardenia Woods, I assumed would smell like my old granny, but actually I tried it out recently at the show and it's beautiful. Not at all old fashioned or overly floral. I will end up buying that one as well to give clients a choice.

It's all so personal with fragrances isn't it :D

Pure is absolutely right Sarahrose1994 get one of each and see, someone is bound to love both of them, or neither :cool:

It's so funny that you say that Trinity [emoji23]

Gardenia Woods for me , but I do love everything granny [emoji23]

Nooo, not Granny....Vintage Chic darling! :p

Neither for me, I'm gutted they've discontinued Scentsations, there was something for everyone in their range. Now Gardenia, great if you want to smell like your Granny or Citrus if you want to smell like a fruitbowl.

I'm sure some people love them, but it's no for me and none of my clients fancied either of them when asked
I agree! I hate both. I wish they would have kept the old spa marine pedicure line and the scentsations

Latest posts

Back