Best extension suppliers, let's clear up the confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you make a profit off the hair that expensive when theres no brand name attached to it?! im looking for hair which is thick right to the bottom whos the best for this - not thin whispy ends? x

What do you class as a brand then? Just because Tasha jacks doesn't have a full on website that looks tacky like some of the others online doesn't make their brand any less.

I think they are well known in the extension industry, just not mainstream like additional lengths, hair planet etc

Tasha jacks have a very high standard!

In which rank would people rate there best xx

What do you mean by rank? 1st, 2nd etc? Bit difficult when you don't know what you're ranking TJ against.

I think she means
1st tasha jacks
2nd sjk
3rd studio 58
Like that I think xx

Has anyone uses elegant hair x

Tasha jacks is the brand

hiya , new to the site just wondered if anyone has tried hairextentionsaleuk and whats your views on the hair quality there been reading through posts for last 2 days and bookmarked sites for quality hair but came across this one few weeks ago and seen no posts about it so wondered if anyone had tried them they seam really good priced .x

Hey can anyone give me the website for Lush - us the one on google isnt working, is anyone else experiencing this?

For the person who was asking what id consider a brand i mean

hair dreams, balmain, great lengths - the ones customers would recognise not us.

I currently have hair dreams in my own hair and they are genuinely UNBELIEVABLE. Course is £3000 but and the mark up on them is very little

If you're after lush-us it's now hair rebellion

Ok so I have a client who wants THE BEST hair, no expense spared... What would you guys recommend and where from??

Ok so I have a client who wants THE BEST hair, no expense spared... What would you guys recommend and where from??

Hi, I would defiantly recomend 'wonderful hair' extensions premium range the hair is fantastic, you don't have to be trained with them to use there hair.

Hi there, i am new to hair extensions having just trained a wk ago, i dont find the quality of the hair the company i trained with to be a great standard and was looking for recommendation on suppliers. I was hoping to offer a budget range (Indian Remy) and a more expensive range (European ) any help would be much appreciated i do hot fusion and nano rings thanks in advance. Also the company i trained with dont do curly hair is this normal.

Hi there, i am new to hair extensions having just trained a wk ago, i dont find the quality of the hair the company i trained with to be a great standard and was looking for recommendation on suppliers. I was hoping to offer a budget range (Indian Remy) and a more expensive range (European ) any help would be much appreciated i do hot fusion and nano rings thanks in advance. Also the company i trained with dont do curly hair is this normal.

Most talked about on here are SJK Hairport by valentine, studio 58 angel remy beauty works

Thanks. I've been told from a hair extension teacher, and 2 hairdressers that elite hair is the only hair they will ever use as its brilliant! They did say that his accessories were a bit below par but the actual hair is amazing! Just wanted to c if any1 had ever used them. Might just order a bunch of 24 strands n wash n dry/straighten etc a few times to c how they pan out. Only way to tell I suppose xx

I was searching my bag for rings today and found the bag of rings I got that we discussed! God I forgot how crap they were. First pic, a jagged bit of metal on one ring. Second pic, shows inconsistent sizes and the silicone spilling out the top. Third pic is of the doubled over silicon in the middle, rings on the right are not even round! Did you get the hair, would love to know what it's like! X ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376515498.237962.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376515509.379086.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376515530.337468.jpg

I was searching my bag for rings today and found the bag of rings I got that we discussed! God I forgot how crap they were. First pic, a jagged bit of metal on one ring. Second pic, shows inconsistent sizes and the silicone spilling out the top. Third pic is of the doubled over silicon in the middle, rings on the right are not even round! Did you get the hair, would love to know what it's like! X View attachment 40553View attachment 40554View attachment 40555

Where were they from xx

i have sjk aaa hair in at the moment colour 4 is like wire at the ends and very thin whereas colour 6 is softer i was going replace the hair with the Krystal quartz double drawn hair hoping it is better ! does anyone have pictures or used their krystal range x

i have sjk aaa hair in at the moment colour 4 is like wire at the ends and very thin whereas colour 6 is softer i was going replace the hair with the Krystal quartz double drawn hair hoping it is better ! does anyone have pictures or used their krystal range x

Oh no really I have aaa say ready to put in my hair in a couple of weeks thought I'd test it xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back