Best form of advertising!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruc123

Reaction score
hi all ive made the jump and went mobile ive got 30 clients word of mouth and have done leaflet drop, made a website, went into local businesses and introduced myself.. and im waiting for a full page advert which covers 6 local areas but so far the phone hasnt rang! any other ideas to premote and get the clients in? how long does it take to get a steady amount of clients in?

it can take a long time to build a good client list...best form of advertising is word of mouth...how do you do that....get your work on as many people as possible.....family...friends....hairdressers...people who work with the general public....mums at school are a good one too....and give all these people your cards to pass to those who ask. xx

hi all ive made the jump and went mobile ive got 30 clients word of mouth and have done leaflet drop, made a website, went into local businesses and introduced myself.. and im waiting for a full page advert which covers 6 local areas but so far the phone hasnt rang! any other ideas to premote and get the clients in? how long does it take to get a steady amount of clients in?
Advertise on your own nails, do some Ruby slippers or a nice set with some nail art.People are always fascinated on how you can do your own nails and always carry your business cards with you at all time.
Janice Xxxx

thats pretty much what ive done so fingers crossed itl start working!! Ive just ordered a car maganet too any one used them?!:Grope:

Hiya
Maybe have some testimonials on your website (i've still to do that myself), ask a few of your clients to give you one. oh and i've donated vouchers to charities. A local pub is having a night for the childrens hospital so im donating to that..

Hope this helps
xx

Millions of ways to advertise your business..

Main thing you have to ask yourself is who is your current client base? Where do they generally live? what occupation do they have? do they have disposible income e.t.c..

What to do next is using your existing clients.. get their friends in for a buy one get one half price is you bring someone..

You need to work on your current client base if you have a good one..

Offer your 'valued' customers something special.. especially in these bad economic times it has been proven customers are not brand loyal and feel that any service is lucky to have them.. which means one step out of line u may loose some but on the other hand if you are good too them in this rescession then the hoping is that they will stay with you after the cruddy times and make you rich!

All good advice said so far.. business cards e.t.c.. if you do leaflet drops make sure you target particular social groups .e.t.c

Once you have established your 'target' audience you can do more work on gaining them.. even if you do questionnaires.. what is their idsposible income.. how much are they willing to spend on a pedi, how much would they have a treatment..

Also a very important point is that you need to ask yourself

"what can i offer than other salons like mine cant?"

Whatever this is use this.. this is your trick up your sleave so to speak!

Well hope i hoped you and did not confuse you!

If you need any more advice please feel free to pm me

Good luck

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Latest posts

Back