Best free website & domain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TPB

Reaction score
I am going to create a website & domain, which have you found better & how much does the domain cost is it a one off or monthly cost??

Domains you can buy for up to £10 top end and stay with you normally for at least 2 years which you can set up to auto renew for another 2 years etc.

Websites vary. Some love Wix which is free. Personally i don't. It just doesn't attract me with there advertising over it. Just my opinion. I highly recommend Salon Alchemy provided by Ruth Mills. It's a set price then a monthly cost all up front and on the home page of the Salon Alchemy website. You can then create, edit and change things as and when you wish.

Domains you can buy for up to £10 top end and stay with you normally for at least 2 years which you can set up to auto renew for another 2 years etc.

Websites vary. Some love Wix which is free. Personally i don't. It just doesn't attract me with there advertising over it. Just my opinion. I highly recommend Salon Alchemy provided by Ruth Mills. It's a set price then a monthly cost all up front and on the home page of the Salon Alchemy website. You can then create, edit and change things as and when you wish.

Thank you, I don't mind paying monthly if I can afford it. I hate ads over pages!!

I use weeblys free website and think it's great! I bought a domain on 123reg and linked that to it so it www.salonname.co.uk instead of a really long winded name. It's cost less that £10 for 2 years!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a six website at minute, it costs me about £4 a month, I find it very easy to use, I have no adds and got my domain from names co x

I buy a domain name? If i wish to use a free website but link my domain name to it does that work? I don't understand it :(

I am going to create a website & domain, which have you found better & how much does the domain cost is it a one off or monthly cost??
I got both from weebly - website is free as I haven't upgrade it yet, and domain was $44 - (or something like that, not much anyway). Upgrade is paid monthly and also cheap (8 GBP/month I think).
It's very straight forward to create your website on it - I checked few and this one is defo the best :)

Can someone help. i have bought my domain name from 123reg.. i have jst made a weebly website, i want to publish with my new domain name, it is asking which payment i would like to make? its saying starter $3 something but when you go to give details its saying $79, does that mean i have to pay that upfront or will it do it monthly?

Can someone help. i have bought my domain name from 123reg.. i have jst made a weebly website, i want to publish with my new domain name, it is asking which payment i would like to make? its saying starter $3 something but when you go to give details its saying $79, does that mean i have to pay that upfront or will it do it monthly?

Hi i didn't pay anything for this. They should be a box someone that gives you the options to use your own domain name

Hi i didn't pay anything for this. They should be a box someone that gives you the options to use your own domain name

I bought myself a domain name tashapeachessbeauty.co.uk and wanted to link it to weebly and they want me to pay $79 for two years.. or $29 for 6 months to use my name? its a one up payment i asked.

Latest posts

Back