Best gel polish & lamp-also best UV gel extensions and lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimee177

Reaction score
Hi all Ive just sucessfully qualifed in gel polish and uv gel extensions and want to get the best starter kits with lamps for both. Im willing to pay more for the gel polish (within reason) as would rather get a led lamp for speed and with all the noise around potential damage to skin using uv lamps.Plus I dont think theres a massive market for extensions in my area as it weakens the natural nail so just wanted to offer it if wanted.
I was looking into gelish for gel polish and not sure about the soak off uv gel manufacturer yet?
The trainer on my course tried to sell bluesky and the edge uv gel but Ive heard mixed reviews on it. Any help from you lovely ladies and gents would be greatly appreciated xxx

I would recommend Halo Gel Polish by Pure Nails, you can get it from quite a few wholesalers or buy it online - it's a fantastic gel polish, very long lasting and a great price

Gelish also do hard gels, and the training Nail Harmony offer is getting great reviews, I'd recommend looking at www.nailharmonyuk.co.uk/

Thank you for your message :) Is this a new product on the market?

I don't think it's particularly new, I don't do hard gels myself but I've seen a lot of people using it. :)

thanks for the tip :)....do you know Do hard gels damage the nails....as much as say nail extensions?

Any removal damage would most likely be down to improper removal and not the product. You generally have to file off hard gels, which is where damage to the natural nail can occur if this is done improperly. There are also some soak off hard gels out there, I believe NSI has one collection of these called Secrets.

Latest posts

Back