Best Gel System?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailtech17

Reaction score
:o BEST GEL SYSTEM THATS STRONG AND IS GOOD FOR EXTENTIONS AND OVERLAYS? ANY IDEAS???

dream gel by essential nails self leveling love the stuff

Hi There, I Too Have Used Alessandro, Ibd, En Vogue, Star Nails, And Beautiful Nails Gel But Have To Say Creative Brisa Gels Are The Best For Me And My Clients Love It.

I have used Star Nails gel (I trained with them), then I used the Edge, now I use Akzentze. I have to say that for me Akzentze is the best for me. Strong, easy to work with and easy to file.

julia_james said:
dream gel by essential nails self leveling love the stuff

Have to say that this is the last thing I would want in a gel system.
I prefer the gel to stay where it is put!!

Creative Brisa gels for me ... long lasting, covalent bonding, hypoallergenic, no heat spike, beautiful and STRONG and easy to work with.

geeg said:
Have to say that this is the last thing I would want in a gel system.
I prefer the gel to stay where it is put!!

Creative Brisa gels for me ... long lasting, covalent bonding, hypoallergenic, no heat spike, beautiful and STRONG and easy to work with.

Do you know what, although I am not a gel expert, when working with gel, I cannot get to grips with a product that self levels, maybe because I am used to working with l/p.

So does Brisa stay put once you have got it in place? You don't turn around for a second or two and it's self levelled itself where you don't want it?

Cathie! said:
Do you know what, although I am not a gel expert, when working with gel, I cannot get to grips with a product that self levels, maybe because I am used to working with l/p.

So does Brisa stay put once you have got it in place? You don't turn around for a second or two and it's self levelled itself where you don't want it?

COURSE IT DOES, CHUCK!! That's one of the best things about it!! :lol:

Might have to have a try of that one then. I find it really hard working with gel because of the self-leveling thing.... I find I don't have enough time to get the nail in the lamp before the gel has moved....as I said, probably because I am an l/p gal at heart.

I love Young Nails Synergy gels. They are easy to work with, and I never had any cracking with them.

I have tried Calcium gel, Star Nails, NSI, Gel It, IBD and Akzentz. The one I prefer is Akzentz. It never lifts, never discolours, good value for money and the Customer Service is ace.

i use brisa but i havent triued anything else woudlnt mind trying ibd

Heard IBD are good but havent tried them i am a L&P girl:Love:

AKZENTZ, AKZENTZ, AKZENTZ, AKZENTZ.............:wink2:

angel fingers said:
AKZENTZ, AKZENTZ, AKZENTZ, AKZENTZ.............:wink2:

have to say yes, they are rather good :D !!!!!

Nice product, nice price.....................Customer service is absolutely TOP NOTCH too.

Amb x

I have to say I love Akzentz Options soak-off gel to bits. I have Brisa too which I love but I like both of them for different reasons. It's personal preferance at the end of the day too....what works for one tech and client may not work for another. My ladies have all grown thier nails now and love their Akzentz overlays and I did find akzentx's paint on white gel much easier to use than Brisa's......don't know why but just did...hmmm perhaps because it self leveled and I didn't have to try too hard teasing it into place??!!! Who knows...maybe I'm just getting better at things as time goes on!!! LOL:biggrin:

I would get as many sample pots of gel as you can..they are really cheep and gives you the chance to see and try it out before you spend loads on full sizes...some companies don't do samples but you could find a nail tech that uses that brand and have a set done...or wait till the next show and have free samples applied to a finger...you can ask as many questions as you like and there are some great packages with money off savings at the shows.

I have used may gels and some i didn't like at all and some i love...for different reasons...some whites are nicer than others...some soak off some dont...some self level and some dont....but you wont know what you like to use until you have tried them...so even if you go for a gel company now...chances are you will still want to try others at a later date....its like many things...you want to know whats out there and which you prefer.

I use Brisa, Akzentz and Bio.

xxxx

thank you for everyones ideas i appreciate it and will definatly try the gels and see what i like. thx clare x;)

Latest posts

Back