Best hairdryer to buy!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkies&tooties

Reaction score
Thought some of you may be able to advise me as to which hairdryer to buy it's just for me as mine seems to have given up on me!! Straighteners 1st now hairdryer within a couple of wks!! Total bummer!!
Anyway any tips I would be very grateful as obviously hair not my area
X

Me too!! Need new hairdryer and straighteners!! Anything else that's as good as ghd out there?

Sorry, not helping just jumping in on this thread too!!xx

best salon hairdryer is parlux. Best budget salon hairdryer is ETI. Both available from wholesalers.
I should think any salon hairdryer is gonna be better/last longer than a boots bought one as we have more robust motors than home use ones. They often do ones with designs on now too.

Thanks for that yeah thought someone may say parlux my mum has one she loves it! Looks like it's a parlux then x

i would say parlux as well :)

I have used Fransen (sp) for over 20 years, all 17 stylists in the salon i trained in used them so naturally i got one and have used them ever since!
Have tried a few others but cant get on with them (give them to my daughter)...just what your used to i sopose!

Latest posts

Back