Best individual lash glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahnbx

Reaction score
I’ve searched and searched for the best glue out there for individual and Russian Lashes but cannot seem to find one to suit my clients.
I’ve been using marvel lash sensitive and now and then I use the fast set but my clients find the fumes uncomfortable.
How can I find a strong glue with less fumes that lasts well?!
I see flirties recommended a lot on here but I also see a lot of people having reactions to the glues also.
Please help a girl out!

You can get samples from flirties if you like to try the adhesives first before you decide.
Unfortunately all faster setting adhesives will have a certain amount of fumes, however there is things you can do to minimise this and most clients should not even notice what adhesive you are using. Its obviously a different story if you have a sensitive client but other than that there should be no problems if applied correctly x

I’ve searched and searched for the best glue out there for individual and Russian Lashes but cannot seem to find one to suit my clients.
I’ve been using marvel lash sensitive and now and then I use the fast set but my clients find the fumes uncomfortable.
How can I find a strong glue with less fumes that lasts well?!
I see flirties recommended a lot on here but I also see a lot of people having reactions to the glues also.
Please help a girl out!
i use glues from london lash pro.. never had any probelms with them

Latest posts

Back