Best marketing/advertising strategy that has worked for you!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MVStylist

Reaction score
I will be getting my own 1 chair studio salon and I understand it will be a little different from your traditional salons so I'm thinking there will be less walk-in clients.

I'd like to know what marketing or advertising strategies have worked for you to get more clients through the door. I will personally try each and every strategy listed on on here and see what works. Thank you! Greatly appreciated!

I will be getting my own 1 chair studio salon and I understand it will be a little different from your traditional salons so I'm thinking there will be less walk-in clients.

I'd like to know what marketing or advertising strategies have worked for you to get more clients through the door. I will personally try each and every strategy listed on on here and see what works. Thank you! Greatly appreciated!

Good for you biting the bullet! I want my own wee salon too but that's a year or 2 down the line! There's a business thread that's stickied at top of this forum. Chock full of great marketing ideas! Get the kettle on, biccies and notepad out and get reading!☺ good luck! Xx

Make sure you have a good website that's the only thing that brings clients to you and then it will be word of mouth. Good luck. X

Latest posts

Back