Best method of extensions on fine hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tantastic86

Reaction score
I'm having a mind blank. Will prebonds be the best method to put in fine hair? If adding for volume and not really length?

I find bonds better on fine hair would never put micro rings near them x

That's what I've recommended. Thanks, just doubted myself! Lol. Xx

Sometimes I do that it's always good to get second opinions 😁

Bonds every time. I always cut them down too for the areas around the egde and sides which allows for a far more natural look and will not add stress to the hair.

Tape extensions are great for fine hair, only semi permanent though x

Tape extensions are great for fine hair, only semi permanent though x

How do you mean semi permanent when they nearly last as long as micros when re taped x

How do you mean semi permanent when they nearly last as long as micros when re taped x

semi permanant as they only stay if for 5 or 6 weeks before they need removing and the tape replacing, maybe I'm wrong but that's what I have always classed them as,lol also if you google semi permanant hair extensions you will be taken to tapes x

Hi I would also like to add that I now use Great Lengths ultrasonic flat bonds as well as the more traditional preponderance and they are marvellous on fine hair... I myself are wearing them and mine is very fine and they honestly cannot be seen! Plus I can hardly feel them as they are flat rather than rolled....

semi permanant as they only stay if for 5 or 6 weeks before they need removing and the tape replacing, maybe I'm wrong but that's what I have always classed them as,lol also if you google semi permanant hair extensions you will be taken to tapes x

There is that I agree but I think there all semi permanent there all taken out and re fitted at a certain time.

There is that I agree but I think there all semi permanent there all taken out and re fitted at a certain time.

I was taught 8-10 weeks also. Maybe stronger tape oh and when applied with a little heat they stay longer :) fab for fine hair though.
Do you do tape Hun x

Latest posts

Back