Best Natural nail whitener?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb379

Reaction score
Hi there

Can anyone recommend a really quick and effective nail whitener for natural nails?

I have a lady who wants her nails whitening a bit and I suggested next time she comes for a manicure I'll use my nail whitening powder. Not sure if it's that effective though, so want to know what other products are out there.

Regards
Deb379

Deb379 said:
Hi there

Can anyone recommend a really quick and effective nail whitener for natural nails?

I have a lady who wants her nails whitening a bit and I suggested next time she comes for a manicure I'll use my nail whitening powder. Not sure if it's that effective though, so want to know what other products are out there.

Regards
Deb379

Apparently lemon juice is a good and natural way to whiten the nails?!

Have you tried Nail Brite - from Designer Nails

denture tabs...

Nail Blanche from NSI is really good, its like an effervescent powder (like Alka Seltzer!) and it brings nails up lovely!

Hi there

Yes I have that, how long do you soak the nails in it for to get good results?
I have also had suggestions of bicarb of soda, which is similar.

Regards
Deb379

Hi Ya

I could have sworn i have already posted in this thread!

Where's it gone????????????????????????????????????

I suggested you use Bicarb of soda, it has the same iridescent feel to it as bubble white, and can be bought at most local super markets.

Ps i tell you what is a good cleaner and whitener cuticle remover cream?
but you must be the one doing the cleaning( please dont let a client loose with a bottle of cuticle cream on her own fingers) for obvious reasons.

Just rub gently in the nail plate (staying clear of the surrounding skin), with a cotton bud, and leave on temporary while you move on to the next nail and so on so forth, then clean of thourally.

Be careful when using any none nail recommended cleaning agents. Some of your clients could be very sensitive, and as you know most cleaning agents have some very strong chemical in them!

Dont take this as gospel though!

Now thats strange!

Anyway hope this helps
Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back