Best nude Shellac please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
Need to order a nude that's opaque
Tia

I like satin pajamas

Quite vague but it depends on the skin tone. Nude knickers is popular but it looks awful on me.
Love field fox.

Field fox has been very popular with my clients!

Satin Pajamas

Beau and nude knickers are my most chosen nudes

Love field fox [emoji7]

Thanks everyone x

Nude knickers and field fox are my most popular nudes depending on skin tone

Satin pyjamas and field fox are my most popular

I'm currently trying to choose between field fox & satin pajamas! Can I be cheeky & ask if anyone has the two swatches alongside?

I'm currently trying to choose between field fox & satin pajamas! Can I be cheeky & ask if anyone has the two swatches alongside?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474973776.041390.jpg

My two favourite colours I wouldn't be able to choose which one to have lol

Powder My Nose is my favourite Shellac Nude

Ooh you're back!!! [emoji2] nice time? X

Ooh you're back!!! [emoji2] nice time? X
I am :D
Crap holiday, I came down with Viral Bronchitis, spent the last 2+ weeks sleeping on the sofa of the apartment to allow Husband some sleep, I'm knackered, look like a Zombie (dark circles under my suitcase sized bags under my eyes - Spanish meds appear to have brought me out in huge facial sores, and I'm a white as a sheet - I'm so pwetty :oops: )
What did I miss????

[emoji33]
Oh noooo that sucks, poor you.

I don't think you've missed anything earth shattering, tuck yourself up with a cup of tea and have a catch up. I'm glad you didn't let us sneak in your suitcase [emoji15]

[emoji33]
Oh noooo that sucks, poor you.

I don't think you've missed anything earth shattering, tuck yourself up with a cup of tea and have a catch up. I'm glad you didn't let us sneak in your suitcase [emoji15]

Pah! chance would be a fine thing, 4 clients today and a late finish, 4 tomorrow,...and.....suddenly it feels like you were never away....:confused:

Field fox and bare chemise are gorge x

I'm in love with field fox xx

Latest posts

Back