Best photo app for your business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniBoutique

Reaction score
Im looking for an app with a watermark feature also i want many other features like backgrounds, frames etc which one is best? Xx

Im looking for an app with a watermark feature also i want many other features like backgrounds, frames etc which one is best? Xx

I'd like to know this to xx

I use cymera I love it its got effect and frames and you can add text xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392999842061.jpg
    1392999842061.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 275
Can you put before and afters next to each other ?

Yeah there is lots of different frames and collages to choose from xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Diptic for before and afters and rhona designs for watermarking ;)

I use instacollage x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393025853.002589.jpg

HairBy Amanda

I use an app called PhotoMarkr. It's fab! Your logo must be on a black background so if your logo is already black, invert it, or put a white outline around if and turn it slightly grey-ish. It works a treat.

xProjectPrettyx

I use InstaFrame for iPhone. Very simple to use, lots of frames and texts. And it's free :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393059046.555945.jpg

Last edited:
I use an app called PhotoMarkr. It's fab! Your logo must be on a black background so if your logo is already black, invert it, or put a white outline around if and turn it slightly grey-ish. It works a treat.

xProjectPrettyx

Hiya :) I'm trying to upload my logo but its just showing a grey box with a cross in the bottom corner. Is there a type of file it needs to be saved as ? Jpeg etc x

I've used a few watermark apps but have found impression to be the easiest x

Hi,

A very good app I used to use for Apple devices (I thought it is also on the Play store) is called Photogene. With this app you can edit text opacity to so it doesn't just look like a solid bit of text slapped on.

I think it is around £1.20 but it is worth every penny for what you get.

Sam

Latest posts

Back