best place for bullion beads/star shaped rhinestones?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

where is the best place, fast delivery, not too pricey but really good quality?
xx

There is a thread on here at the minute...'A small favour to ask...'

It is a thread by Sean asking you to leave feedback on his wife Jackie's website.

Go on and have a look...her stuff is brill, it's cheap and free delivery onorders over £15.00.

yea i saw that one, i thought it was all in euros and wondered if it was available to us?

does any one kno of any others?
i like to shop around!
lol
x

I haven't been able to find bullions anywhere else!

The prices can be given in pounds just ask!

I sell the gold and silver bullion, (no colours as yet), although Jackie does post to this part of the world, lol!

Hi ,

We do this and lots of other nail art . Take alook at the site www.lightelegance.co.uk.

At the moment all our nail art has a MASSIVE 30% off( prices on the site are BEFORE discount).

You are only charged delivery at cost so for this would be about £1.50
Kind Regards
Karen

I've ordered beads, stones and stuff from her and they are brill ,got to have a look!
vic1082 said:
There is a thread on here at the minute...'A small favour to ask...'

It is a thread by Sean asking you to leave feedback on his wife Jackie's website.

Go on and have a look...her stuff is brill, it's cheap and free delivery onorders over £15.00.

Hiya, I've just PM'd you with details of our prices and special offers on these products but I forgot to tell you about delivery (duh! :smack: ) All orders received before 12 noon will be delivered before 12 noon the next day and charges are based on the weight of the parcel. Or if you prefer, we can offer FREE delivery but that can take up to 3 working days. Hope this helps.

Hi, I've finally resurfaced - not been on the 'net much lately!

Thanks for all the plugs guys! :) For the record, it's free delivery for orders over £7.00, other than that for something that will fit in an envelope it's 60p for delivery. Nail Geeks get 10% discount on my website prices (as long as you tell me you're a Geek!). :)

I have a selection of bullion beads in 10 different colours, with your Geek discount it works out at 90p a bag (60p P&P) or £7.20 for all 10 colours (10 for the price of 8 - free p&p). I also have different rhinestone shapes, including the stars.

I can accept both Sterling and Euro and the prices in each currency are on my website. :) You just need to email me if you want to place an order.

Regards
Jackie :)
www.LibertyNailDesign.com

Latest posts

Back