Best place for leaflets/cards?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was probably about 18 months ago but just googled it again and looks like it's still happening. When I rang to complain it was no questions asked, just yes we will put the money back into your account!! Wonder how many people don't realise xx

That's really bad, I did not expect that from them!. Just as well we have Banner Penguin here!

I'd really like some leaflets designed too!

I'm just starting out so I have business cards with a very simple logo and would like them to follow along a similar line. So many choices.

I've tried designing my own but my creative flair suddenly leaves me the moment I try!

Hi Jodie,

I can assist you if you would like, please contact me if you are interested.

Sam

Hi- my name is Carl from Verve- you might have seen my name mentioned a few times, hopefully most of it good! :)

I've been designing almost exclusively for the beauty industry for about 5 years now (we also own a salon), and I've designed about 2,000 leaflets in my time :) I've also worked previously to that for 10 years in corporate design agencies after getting my degree.

Yes, I'm an old fart.

You can see examples of my work on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/VerveDesigns and my website www.vervedesigns.co.uk

I'm not the only designer in the world, clearly, and we all have different "house styles" so you're best getting a designer with recommendations and who's portfolio most closely matches what you want to achieve at a budget you're comfortable with.

Any questions feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Hi- my name is Carl from Verve- you might have seen my name mentioned a few times, hopefully most of it good! :)

I've been designing almost exclusively for the beauty industry for about 5 years now (we also own a salon), and I've designed about 2,000 leaflets in my time :) I've also worked previously to that for 10 years in corporate design agencies after getting my degree.

Yes, I'm an old fart.

You can see examples of my work on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/VerveDesigns and my website www.vervedesigns.co.uk

I'm not the only designer in the world, clearly, and we all have different "house styles" so you're best getting a designer with recommendations and who's portfolio most closely matches what you want to achieve at a budget your comfortable with.

Any questions feel free to contact me.

p.s. I've just found out that the last two winners of UK Nail Professional Of the Year has been clients of mine....so, you'll win awards too! :)

Defo go with carl from verve, brill work xx

My fliers from Banner Penguin have just arrived & they are lovely! So they come recommended from me!

My fliers from Banner Penguin have just arrived & they are lovely! So they come recommended from me!

Glad you're happy - did you agree with us re the white outline on the pink?

Latest posts

Back