Best place to buy equipment from

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beckster78

Reaction score
Hi guys..

am just in the process of sorting out having a room to rent and obviously need equipment. Where's the best place to buy equipment from?

Also I contacted Dermalogica with regards to using and stocking their products, they sent me a welcome pack but with no prices of start up fees, just stating they would contact me...does anyone know how much Dermalogica is to start up with?

Thanks for your help

B x

I can reccomend Cosmetronic for salon beds call on 01322 290101 for a brochure or Welcome To Cosmetronic UK Ltd I got a fantastic electric couch from them last year and its brilliant and not too expensive for the quality either.

As for Dermalogica, I htink it will vary depending on your needs, but I know I paid over £2000 7 years ago. HTH.

Diane x

Hi,
I haven't got any experience in buying large bits of salon equipment but I bought quite a lot of my mobile kit from Beauty Express online - their prices seem reasonable and they always seem to have offers on.
Laura :)

Latest posts

Back