Best place to buy OPI Tips..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Biscuit

Reaction score
Hi again,

Anyone know the best place to buy OPI tips online?

Saw some beautiful looking tips at ExCel yesterday, no wells, dramatic C-Curve and a lovely deep smile line... I didn't buy them as I had already spanked my debit card senseless at Creative and K-Sa-Ra and pay day wasn't until today!

Also, has anyone got any opinions on these tips? Are they are fab on the nail as they look in th box?!

Thanks,
Miss B. x

Miss_Biscuit said:
Hmmmm, can't see where to buy those tips on that site tho'... :confused:

Try using OPI's site www.opi.com. if you place your order via that site, someone from Lena white will contact you...other than that, Sally's Hair & Beauty wholesalers normally stock OPI products (if you have one local to you that is).

sarahp said:
Try using OPI's site www.opi.com. if you place your order via that site, someone from Lena white will contact you...other than that, Sally's Hair & Beauty wholesalers normally stock OPI products (if you have one local to you that is).

opi.com?Why didn't I think of that?! LOL! :o

Thanks hun! :D

Sorry - I actually just got Lena White's telephone number from the site and gave them a ring for their catalogue!

Latest posts

Back