Best place to train for teeth whitening in the UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautbox

Reaction score
i am looking for the most affordable and effective place / way to train to do this
as i have heared a lot about the subject and want to go about it in the rite way
:D

I trained with naturawhite - highly recommend! xo

There is a lot of debate about the legalities of teeth whitening. There are a lot of posts on here so it may be worth doing some research.

I personally don't think there is a right way to do teeth whitening unless you are a dentist and I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Naturawhite train you in away that gets around the legalities, as you never actually put your hand in the clients mouth. xo

Just say no. It's not worth the risk of prosecution.

Here's just one thread but I'd urge you to research this thoroughly before parting with a penny. Just because a company tells you they have got around a legal 'loophole' doesn't mean it's true.

http://www.salongeek.com/biz-geek/213191-teeth-whitening-2.html

Naturawhite train you in away that gets around the legalities, as you never actually put your hand in the clients mouth. xo

The fact that you have to "get around the legalities" fills me with horror.

Vic x

Vic x

And me!!! I'm sure the law changed that only dentists can legally perform tooth whitening.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Vic x

Ditto!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vic x

Wholeheartedly agree!! Eek!

I couldn't believe the amount of companies that were doing teeth whitening at pro beauty this year! One in particular were everywhere. It's no owner that therapists get sucked into it all by been told it's fine to do when they are at a professional trade show. I was quite shocked

My dentist read me the riot act a while ago for having mine done in a salon, I genuinely didn't know it was illegal at the time. I found the whole procedure very uncomfortable and they hurt for days afterwards. Won't be doing that again.

I know of 2 salons in Cornwall recently taken to court and fined for performing teeth whitening despite having been trained and having insurance!

The only way to train to do teeth whitening legally is to become a dentist. Going to take a good few years to qualify though, probably better to stick to beauty treatments. :Love:

Latest posts

Back