Best product for 613 extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzz

Reaction score
hi just wondering what everyone uses or advises their clients to use on 613 extensions as they obviously tend to dry out quicker than other colours xx

I think this really depends on what type of hair you're fitting ie european/Indian. Someone recommended X10 to me but I found this dried them out too much. Now using Lush Us Uk aftercare for clients -and they're raving about the protein spray and revitaliser. they're offering mini kits for £6.95 which has 4 bottles in which I'm giving one to all of my clients (including it in the price) to "educate" them into the benefits of aftercare as i find most of my "problems" are down to misuse of products. This way they get to see the results for themselves. I also love S factor shine spray, and rusk coral marine therapy.

hiya funnily enough it is lush us extensions i use on clients yes the x10 i found to be terrible i think i will stick with the lush us aftercare pack i was just curious incase their was anything better thanks xx

Moroccan oil is fab hun, I use it on my hair and its lovely, will really help the lighter shades x Just make sure you keen the oil away from the bonds x

Moroccan oil is fab hun, I use it on my hair and its lovely, will really help the lighter shades x Just make sure you keen the oil away from the bonds x

excellent il give that a go thanks for replies x

Latest posts

Back