Best rating in a magazine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuba1984

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I want to know how on earth a salon can be voted the "best Brazilian" in a certain location by a rebound magazine?

How can that magazine determine out of the thousands that that business is "the best"?

Surely they would have to pay to get that recognition? I'm dying to know because my clients think I do the best Brazilian they have ever had!!

Hi Geeks,

I want to know how on earth a salon can be voted the "best Brazilian" in a certain location by a rebound magazine?

How can that magazine determine out of the thousands that that business is "the best"?

Surely they would have to pay to get that recognition? I'm dying to know because my clients think I do the best Brazilian they have ever had!!

I think a lot of salons pay to put this is magazines, same as good salon guide they pay for that too x

Some of these companies that offer 'The best.....' in a certain location say that they have been voted for by the public, but when a local company approached me to be on their 'The best local beauty salon' i asked who had recommended me. No-one - we just want about £70 per month to put you on our website!!! I looked into it, but think so often it's a rip off. Like Trip Advisor - often its the restaurants that 'remind' you to comment that are at the top. i treat it all with a pinch of salt. If I wanted the best Brazilian, i would ask around, not be guided by something someone could have paid for!

Latest posts

Back