Best salon software for value!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indea10

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a salon system that holds appointments all client records, texts or emails clients a reminder of their appointment .. Not wanting a very expensive one either thanks x

Salo Iris - fantastic, professional, just started with online booking as well that has been fab!

Salo Iris - fantastic, professional, just started with online booking as well that has been fab!

Hi I'm just starting with salon iris but my question is if you want to upgrade how Much will be? Because is not in poundsthanks

Saloniris.co.uk not .com

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Hi,

Please take a look at StudioTracker salon software, offers all the features you mention plus more. StudioTracker provides numerous packages for salons of all sizes and budgets and with a free 14 day trial you will be able to ensure compatibility with your salon before you commit to purchase. Even more there are no hidden costs as unlimited support and software updates are free of charge.

Studio Tracker | Salon Software

Hope this helps!

Saloniris.co.uk not .com

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Thank you but if I try to found the app on the iPad with I'm quiet happy so far is. Only one coming up, then if I ask to upgrade is in $

Hi I'm just starting with salon iris but my question is if you want to upgrade how Much will be? Because is not in poundsthanks

Not sure where you are I am in Canada and it was an absolute bargain I negotiated them down to half price.

Try ovatu available online or in the App Store. I preferred it to salonlite, as you can share the calendar, which is essential for me to check available time via iCal.

I find it more customisable with roster for staff (me) and you can also add products for sale. You can send out marketing emails to some or all of your clients.

Salonlite don't have an avail date for the App Store as yet, but that may not matter to you, unless you're using iOS. Also, I did find salonlite difficult to use on my phone, as it was not optimised for the screen size - their logo took up too much real estate!

Good luck :)

Latest posts

Back