Best salon software system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoria Thomas

Reaction score
Can anyone give a good recommendation for a complete salon software system? So far we have looked at Phorest. Thank you x

Can anyone give a good recommendation for a complete salon software system? So far we have looked at Phorest. Thank you x

You might want to check out youreontime.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ovatu is absolutely fantastic and miles cheaper. The support is brilliant too. Have a look online, there's a list of price plans x

Hi Victoria,

If you're looking for a complete solution, you might want to have a look at Versum. It will give you all the necessary tools for scheduling appointments and managing your business (convenient appointment book, online booking, inventory management, automatic messaging, complete appointment history, reports, etc), as well as advanced features like marketing automation, customer loyalty program, automatic room and equipment reservation and more. You can get more information and pricing at versum.com.

Before making your choice I'd recommend signing up for a free trial to see for yourself which solution suits you best.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best wishes and good luck!

Latest posts

Back