Best skin care range for asian skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathill

Reaction score
What would you say is the best skin care range to use on asian skin types ? Also one of my asian clients has asked me some advice on her little girl shes only 6 but very hairy and is embarresed about it we all know how cruel kids can be at school is there anything i would be able to do for her obviously not waxing! she has started sweating under her arms do you think it is ok for her to use a antipersperant at such a tender age? HELLLPPPP!!!! x

What would you say is the best skin care range to use on asian skin types ? Also one of my asian clients has asked me some advice on her little girl shes only 6 but very hairy and is embarresed about it we all know how cruel kids can be at school is there anything i would be able to do for her obviously not waxing! she has started sweating under her arms do you think it is ok for her to use a antipersperant at such a tender age? HELLLPPPP!!!! x

Hiya.
Well I personally think this a question for her g.p. If the child has this problem , there is probably an underlying reason for it, so her g.p is the person who she should be asking imo.
What skincare advice do you need? For an adult or a child?

Sorry i cant be of more help.
x

Gosh she definitely needs to see the G.P as it sounds like she has started puberty very early, poor little thing :hug:

Skin care was for the the mother were using clarins at the moment which is fine just wondered if there was anything else out there anyone uses pacifically for this type of skin. Yeah thats the advice i gave her this morning go and speak to your G.P. :rolleyes:

Skin care was for the the mother were using clarins at the moment which is fine just wondered if there was anything else out there anyone uses pacifically for this type of skin. Yeah thats the advice i gave her this morning go and speak to your G.P. :rolleyes:

Asian skin can still have the same problem areas that any skin can have, such as sensitised areas, congestion, dehydration etc. I have not use clarins on asian skin, but did find that the dermalogica range caters for all skin types that I have come accross, espeically one of my Asian clients who suffered terribly with oily skin, with regular facials and switching to active moist and dermal clay cleanser at home, she now has great skin that is much improved from when I first saw her.

best of luck xx

thanks for that x

Latest posts

Back