Best spray tan + costs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraLush

Reaction score
Hi geeks :)
We've had some time away from tanning but we're looking to start again.. Please could you help me with what's popular and good results and also what's generally being charged out there now?? I know when they were first around years ago then they were £25, then seemed to go down to £20.. Where we at now?

Thanks in advance, would really appreciate your opinions

Laura xx

Hi Laura, have a look at your competitors and work out a price from there. A lot depends on the area you are in. I am mobile and charge £20. I use the Sunescape range which gives a very natural result and fades very well. Their retail range is fantastic and sells quite easily. I did my training with Moroccan Tan which is also a really natural tan. I also like the Exposed tan. Best is to get in touch with companies and to try out samples. Good luck, xx

I'm mobile I use MT & charge £22

I'm mobile using LA Tan, I charge £20. A lot depends on your area and competition.

Hi there Im not far from you In Altrincham - I am mobile using Sienna X which is fantastic ..... I charge £20

:D didn't notice locations! I'm Knutsford so the 3 of us are pretty local!

We've had some time away from tanning but we're looking to start again.. Please could you help me with what's popular and good results and also what's generally being charged out there now?? I know when they were first around years ago then they were £25, then seemed to go down to £20.. Where we at now?

Laura xx
Hi Laura , I have been promoting Norvell Sunless for a while now in the UK , if you like flawless , natural , no orange or nasty odour this is the sunless tan for you.
It has many Awards being the leading brand of America and now has BBC press for the strictly come dancing retail range. I have trained mobile tan techs also salons/tanning shops , which have great feed back and clients coming back for more :) I would love to help and always happy to
All the best Sarah
Natural Mist

Laura xx

Hi Laura,

We stock Vani-T which is made in Australia. Its 95% naturally derived so its super soft on the skin and the colour is amazing! If you would like to try any samples of the tans we stock please don't hesitate to contact me and we'll get you some out free of charge.
Thanks,
Katie
x

Latest posts

Back