Best start up brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamiesBeauty

Reaction score
Hey Geeks!:cool:

im thinking of going mobile, the treatments i could offer are manicure and pedicure, all areas of waxing, tinting, facials, eyelash extentions and gel polish.

what brands are best for starting up? i dont want to break the bank but i would like good products and brands:)

thank you!

Hey Geeks!:cool:

im thinking of going mobile, the treatments i could offer are manicure and pedicure, all areas of waxing, tinting, facials, eyelash extentions and gel polish.

what brands are best for starting up? i dont want to break the bank but i would like good products and brands:)

thank you!

My favourite brands for manicures are vinylux & china glaze both reasonably priced, waxing to start out you could try salon systems also for lashes, hive/refectocil tints, kaseo facial & mani products, gel polish has to be shellac/gelish you don't need to break the bank add a few polishes at a time I started with 4 and bought from there :)

What brands did you do your training with?

I see this question a lot - what brands do you recommend, what is least expensive for start up.. etc...

I think you need to decide. I feel there are professional products out there that someone will love and someone will hate and this is why there are so many companies.

I seriously don't think there is a HUGE difference in different companies, it is all a matter of what YOU like to work with. what I love, you can hate. it is like that with everything in the world.

Only you know your budget, and sometimes it is a matter of looking at a big picture. Do you want to start with a less expensive professional line and change somewhere along the way? Are you ok with that? what will you do with what you have left over in the line you started with?

Just making a point that it it is SO HARD to choose one line over another. I think sometimes it is more about 'what the line can do for you' kind of idea. I know there is a lot of "DON'T MIX LINES" and that's fine. I am not advocating one way or the other - I just always feel bad when people ask this and then they get 5 different answers, it doesn't help you much, does it :)

Latest posts

Back