Best way to sell beauty salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilac7

Reaction score
After 14yrs Im going to sell my beloved beauty salon and move to the seaside. If it was possible i would take salon and all my clients with me but as it isnt possible I have to find someone to take over. Both the property and the business will go up for sale. It would be perfect for someone experienced and wanting to start new life, there is a one bedroomed flat , a small beauty room and reception with nail desk. Iv promised my ladies that i find them someone to look after them, they dont want to go anywhere else. Where do i start to advertise. Im not putting it up for sale til next spring but i thought id better start asking for advise now. Any ideas would be appreciated.

After 14yrs Im going to sell my beloved beauty salon and move to the seaside. If it was possible i would take salon and all my clients with me but as it isnt possible I have to find someone to take over. Both the property and the business will go up for sale. It would be perfect for someone experienced and wanting to start new life, there is a one bedroomed flat , a small beauty room and reception with nail desk. Iv promised my ladies that i find them someone to look after them, they dont want to go anywhere else. Where do i start to advertise. Im not putting it up for sale til next spring but i thought id better start asking for advise now. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Look on the internet under "Business transfer agents" that is your best bet.

I will be putting it up with a Business transfer agent but I was wondering if was any other way of finding a buyer. Has anyone had any luck advertising in a beauty magazine or online somewhere?

I will be putting it up with a Business transfer agent but I was wondering if was any other way of finding a buyer. Has anyone had any luck advertising in a beauty magazine or online somewhere?

If I remember correctly someone said the beauty guild allowed for advertisements ...but may need some clarification on this as not 100% sure.

If I remember correctly someone said the beauty guild allowed for advertisements ...but may need some clarification on this as not 100% sure.

That's correct. The Beauty Guild has a Businesses for Sale section in their classified ads. You do need to be a member of The Guild to advertise though I believe.

I will look into advertising in The Beauty Guild. There will be the perfect Beauty Therapist out there somewhere.........

Latest posts

Back