Big big thank you to Gigi!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateyork1

CND Grand Master Geek!!!
Reaction score
Thank you so much for such a fantastic day Gigi - it was so good and I learnt so much. I can't thank you enough for everything today - bet you thought you'd never get rid of me!!!

It was so lovely to meet you at last, hope to meet again soon. What more can I say! Can't wait for my appointments tomorrow so I can put into practice what I've learnt.

Was lovely to see all you Geeks that were there too, nice to put faces to names - those who I've not met before.

Thanks again Gigi! :Love: xx

sounds as if you had a great time Kate :D excellent teaching from a fab educator.
xx

i had a really good time too. Geeg is really nice and my model said to her "i can't believe your sOOOO nice!" LOL.

Pleased you all had a good time xxx

what a brill day and what a lovely and patient lady geeg is ,(it was a pleasure to meet you )and gr8 to meet some more geeks i feel i learnt loads and loads today and if i can put it all together my confidence is gonna soar!!!!!!!!!!an i mite put my prices up !!! lol
fantastic - to say the least
thankyou xxxx

hi
I would also like to say how much i enjoyed my one to one with geeg
SHE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was a bit unsure at first as although i have been doing nails for 8 years i am a newbie to creative doing brisa only last week, but geeg made me feel so comfortable and confident!!!
I learnt so much in such a short space of time i am absolutley buzzing with excitment about nails again. She is really inspiring and a great person.
I am so looking forward to my next training course at creative for me and all my staff.
HERES TO GEEG!!!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

glad to hear that you all had a great day. Hopefully it will be something I can try in the future. Good luck to you all in practising all of your new skills x x

I had the best time with you all today. Meeting new ones and catching up with me mate Glynis (short but sweet Glynis) so chuffed you took the time.XXXXX.
You all did so well!!!!!!!!
Talk about taking direction well ... I said YOU did ... we all learned allot.
Some were pretty new to nails and Louise has run a busy salon for 9 years and still looking to learn more and update her skills ... I really admire that and admire all the girls so much.
We'll have to do it again sometime XXX :Love:

fingers in my ears....not listening !!:sad:

Ah glad you all had a super dooper time girlies !!

Amb x

geeg said:

Well I hope I can be involved the next time around... I would love the opportunity for some one2one training with you Gigi.

Its good to hear all you other geeks had a great day. :green:

geeg said:
I had the best time with you all today. Meeting new ones and catching up with me mate Glynis (short but sweet Glynis) so chuffed you took the time.XXXXX.
You all did so well!!!!!!!!
Talk about taking direction well ... I said YOU did ... we all learned allot.
Some were pretty new to nails and Louise has run a busy salon for 9 years and still looking to learn more and update her skills ... I really admire that and admire all the girls so much.

Ah bless - thanks. We will certainly have to do it again! xx

Geeg

please come down south (beg beg plead)

We need you down here and you ahve lots of geeky friends down here.

Nice to hear you all enjoyed yourself and loads of enthuisasim fo hat you ahve learnt and for your fab educator.

x

Glad you all had a fab time, the way Geeg teaches is to make things easier for you. Glad to hear that some of you have had the confidence to put your prices up as well!

Sassy Hassy said:
Glad you all had a fab time, the way Geeg teaches is to make things easier for you. Glad to ehar that some of you have had the confidence to put your prices up as well!

sounds like u all had a FAB day!! im sooooo jealous (i was stuck at work) xx

scattyfox said:
Geeg

please come down south (beg beg plead)

We need you down here and you ahve lots of geeky friends down here.

Nice to hear you all enjoyed yourself and loads of enthuisasim fo hat you ahve learnt and for your fab educator.

x
Oh yes pleeeeeeease - come to Essex Geeg - we are feeling unloved! I'm still saving my pennies to come and haunt you in Spain. I need so much of your guidance - your time would be well spent.:Love:

I will get to do my one to one, one day. GIGI come down south PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

All i wanna do is tell my mom about my lesson with Gigi and she's not listening, she's too tired and she's going to bed, [frustration] or she's busy at my sisters or brothers [more frustration, big families who'd have them? there is always someone stealing your thunder] or she's asleep in the chair or doing the christmas list and shushed me (shushed me!) before i even had chance to tell her where i'd been! and i'm going to burst if i don't tell someone!

Lol, I know how you feel babes - nobody wants to listen to anything to do with nails - my daughter does to a certain point but she has homework and a social life!! xx We'll just have to talk on here about it - you can guarantee geeks want to hear!! xx

now my mom's been down to tell me all about her new vacuum she's bought... i thought she was tired and going to bed??? i'm in a moooood (she's really nice really she doesn't usually ignore wot i want to say) but basically, i loved my day in Leeds. Gigi was sooo nice. she makes you feel really relaxed. i've only been doing it 8 months and i thought she'd think my nails were naff but she said they were cool and my smiles were lovely and there were a couple of things that needed tweeking, but no lifting on the nails of my model's left hand which needed rebalancing after nearly 3 weeks (except a wee tiny bit on one finger and my model had broken her thumb bashing it on a wall so that wasn't my fault) and i asked her what she thought i should charge (when no-one was around because i was scared she'd say a tenner LOL!) and she said the same as the salons in my area because my nails were basically fine. how cool is that, its double what i've been charging! so once i've had a few weeks to put into practice the improvements and tweeks she's told me, all my new clients will be told the new price and existing ones will have their put up slowly.

so if you ever get chance to do a 121 with Geeg, don't even hesitate. i loved every minute of it (and so did my model!) even tho i was well nervous about meeting the Guru! it was a cool adventure

... and i just realised i already told everyone in my journal and i'd forgotten i wrote it. you see! i'm so excited i just can't keep it in!

Latest posts

Back