Bio Sculpture or Shellac nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Needles&nails

Reaction score
Hi - I wondered if you could pass on your expertise and advice regarding Bio Sculpture or Shellac. I'm looking to train in one or the other as well as Minx. I myself have Bio Sculpture however a lot of people are now raving about Shellac and I want to know which is the best training course and products to invest in? I'd appreciate any help and advice you can forward on to me. Many thanks, Needles :lol:

hey there,
i am asking myself the same question!! i've just bought all the equipment to do Shellac and it is great stuff, although i am just coming to realise all the people who said they were interested before i went ahead and bought all the kit must have thought 'shellac gel' meant extendable gel ie:the bio sculpture, am i right in thinking bio is extendable like acrylics? so now i have a few colours for Shellac and a UV lamp but thinking about doing the bio as well, does anyone know if you can set bio gel under same uv lamp? i have the CND creative one. thanks for ur help xx

i have just gone self employed and we had bio sculpture in the last salon i was at. it is a great product and yes you can extend it by sculpting or just overlay it over natural nail. however they wouldnt be as strong by sculpting and i havnt seen many people ask for it that way. i keep coming across the shellac and im thinking of doing both?! its so hard to choose but i do think they will be completely different products! anyone got any further info on the shellac please? :rolleyes:

also the bio is fine set under a 36w lamp

Latest posts

Back