Bio sculpture users???!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemsy

Reaction score
Hi i did already ask this but it was at the bottom of another post, so thought maybe people didnt see it.

I went on the bio sculpture training day ages ago, and it all went really well and i did everything fine. Couldnt go home and practice straight away as hadnt bought kit yet, so when i finally got the money to purchase products, i had forgotton everything!
I bought the handbook and the dvd to help, but it expalins to do things different than i learnt on the day, i tried it anyway but am having so much trouble!
I just got my loan to start up mobile and i have to start paying it back straight away, and i cant get this right!

I have my exam on 7th aug i think, and i just dont know what to do.

I was wondering if there are any bio sculpture users out there that could help me in any way, i know i am asking for your time, but i would be so grateful!
I live in devon, but i would travel to get the help that i need so desperatly!! if i could just come and watch someone do a set or something like that!
I am begging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for reading!!
Gemsy xxxx

Aww bless ya!

You would be very welcome to watch in my salon but i am located in lincolnshire quite a way from you hunx

What is the problem maybe i can help?

I know the feeling ! I did my course just recently and collected my kit at the course. When I came home to practise and watched the DVD it is all different and I am feeling confused too ! I am going to give them a ring and ask the teacher all my questions.

I know that in Australia, the book and video teach differently to how we are show on the day. I questioned this and the answer i got was................Do it like you were shown on the day as the book and video need updating!!!!!

I have trained with a few gel systems and as other nail techs say, after a while you do seem to develop your own unique style with gel.

As long as your prep is excellent, the gel does not touch cuticles or side walls, the free edge is capped, gel is applied in not too thin, not too thick of layers, the bulk of the product is at the stress area and each layer is cured for long enough, you are 99% of the way there.

Hope this helps.xxoo

Latest posts

Back