Biosculpture prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spjelgus

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I am really interested in biosculpture and went today to the lady who distributes the products here in Iceland. She doesn't do any kind of conversion courses but she sat down and showed me the procedure and instructed me in how they should be used etc. I told her I would like to try the product and she offered me to buy the tiny 4g pots of clear gel and sculpture gel to try out. When she told me the price I was speechless! I know not to put trade prices on here but just imagine this, one tiny 4g pot cost 2x more than the 15g pot of GHG costs at the distributor here!!!

Is this normal?! I am so interested in using Biosculpture but I would never be able to run a business with product costs like this:S

I had heard of other technicians here switching from Bio because it was too expensive but I really thought they were exaggerating:(

Can anyone please send me prices for Bio in either US or UK so I can get a REAL idea of how much it is?

Also, is there anything "honey" related in the biosculpture products? In Iceland Biosculpture nails are always advertised as "honey"nails but I don't get why, when I google it there doesn't seem to be any connection!!! Even the lady that showed me the products earlier today told me the nails were sticky after curing (the inhibition layer) was because of the "sugar" in the gel!!! I had to bite my tongue so not to say something!!!

Oh poor isolated Iceland:/

They might be able to help some but Im pretty sure they would never ship product overseas without me at least having sat their training program. And since she is a certified distributor here and the only one I think she can pretty much price the products as she pleases:(

Sorry I thought you wanted to know prices, I meant they could help with that

Yes I will contact them regarding the prices:)

Latest posts

Back