BioTouch training reviews

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lajze

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone trained with BioTouch? I know their pigments are good but couldn't really find any reviews on courses?
I am already trained but looking for additional training.

Many thanks
x

I trained with them in Canada and found them pretty outdated. Might be a different story in London. They still teach camouflage techniques which anyone in the industry will say is a bad idea. The biotouch pigment is actually some of the worst pigment out there in comparison to newer lines. Tends to change color. Your best bet is to join one of the PMU Facebook forums and ask there. Phi brows is one of the most popular training academy's right now. They actually train you in drawing the strokes..... whereas biotouch (my course anyway) didn't go over that much. Alot of the student work is not good whereas a Phi brow student work is very good straight out of training.

I trained with them in Canada and found them pretty outdated. Might be a different story in London. They still teach camouflage techniques which anyone in the industry will say is a bad idea. The biotouch pigment is actually some of the worst pigment out there in comparison to newer lines. Tends to change color. Your best bet is to join one of the PMU Facebook forums and ask there. Phi brows is one of the most popular training academy's right now. They actually train you in drawing the strokes..... whereas biotouch (my course anyway) didn't go over that much. Alot of the student work is not good whereas a Phi brow student work is very good straight out of training.

Many thanks! I might think about it then :)
Will check alternatives and compare.
L

Hi, did you train with Biotouch in the end? Currently looking into doing my training with them :) xx

Latest posts

Back