Bit of website feedback please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraj

Reaction score
I have just started my new buisness and have been putting together a website I intend to get it hosted by weebly to lose the footer and I also intend to get the web address.

With that in mind if you have a minute could you have a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you

The address would be handy :)

there are lots of spelling mistakes. would it be possible to make a different site for each business? i can't see how they relate at all? there is so much going on, it just doesn't feel like a professional nail site to be honest, it's just a lot of mix and match jobs :\ x

I did all the spelling I just must not have saved them I think I need to go back to it tomorrow when I'm less tired. I wanted to keep everything in one place really i'd been thinking about more than one website but then I put i decided to put it all together x

I did all the spelling I just must not have saved them I think I need to go back to it tomorrow when I'm less tired. I wanted to keep everything in one place really i'd been thinking about more than one website but then I put i decided to put it all together x

arghh being tired and trying to think straight is so difficult!! i know exactly what you mean!

i really do think a seperate website for each business would be far better, but that's up to you :) x

I'm going to leave them together for now I think, all my spellings should be alright now. I'm also contacting Verve Design to get a logo made because I think that will look more proffesional. My todo list is as long as my arm at the moment. x

there are lots of spelling mistakes. would it be possible to make a different site for each business? i can't see how they relate at all? there is so much going on, it just doesn't feel like a professional nail site to be honest, it's just a lot of mix and match jobs :\ x

Agreed. I would also advise individual sites. Sorry but it looks all over the place and not professional at all, it would put me off.

I think your business title header is tiny compared to your desciptive text and the font is quite hard to read. I do love the design of the site though. Im liking the cherry blossom. :)

But i will be honest though, i do agree with the comments made above. Its all too much and i lost interest after i read the words Avon and Children!

Latest posts

Back