Bizzare male client booking?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonnie@lashout

Reaction score
Hi geeks, bit of an odd one tonight?
Just had a face book message requesting an appointment nothing unusual there but its from a male, a new like to my page who then messaged me straight away requesting a gel polish an eyebrow shape and eyelash extensions? I quoted him the price and he was ok with is, requested the 4th of june in the morning, seems to know what he wants but i cant help feeling like its a joke? I haven't responded to the message since i confirmed it was for him?

Im wondering if i should take a non refundable deposit just to make sure its not a time waster?
Has this happened to you before? How did you handle it?
Sent from my XOOM 2 using SalonGeek mobile app

I also have male people booking and you may well find that he is booking for his wife as a gift or surprise or might be the wife using her partners Facebook account.

Beauty at your finger tips!

I thought it might be but i confirmed it was for himself?

Perhaps he's transgendered? It's a big market!

Take a deposit, if it's a joke it'd be an expensive one for them.

Ive looked him up on fb, but your right. Each to their own. Ill make the booking

Once of the nicest people I've ever met online (on this very site) Ruth Mills, is transgendered, and I've done lots of design work for businesses who cater specifically for that market :)

Im not concerned if the client is transgendered, not one bit. I was just concerned of a time waster or prank appointment, ive spoken properly with the client and now im really excited to procced

Latest posts

Back