Bleach blonde to red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmac46

Reaction score
Please can someone help...

I had a bleach blonde panel on the side of my hair, I wanted to go red so mixed a 6.66rr and pre pig red together to get the red shade I wanted and applied all over. The blonde went pink.

I applied 6.8 over the pink bit to try to cover it after re applying the red and altho the brown covered it a bit you could still see it's a different colour.

I have re coloured my hair red today and the once pink panel has gone redder than the rest of my hair and I'm worried because that bit is really porous as soon as I wash my hair it's going to go pink again.

Can anyone give me any advice on stopping this from happening and keeping it red instead of a nasty shade of pink??

TIA

Emma x

Hello and welcome to the site.

Please can I ask you to ensure your profile is completed as soon as possible, so we know a bit about you, your training and qualifications, if appropriate.

Simply access the full site (with Safari or Tapatalk as your web browser if using the app) to update it.

In the meantime though, this thread has been moved to Consumer Queries.

Should you not be a hair professional, then I would just like to point out that the hairdressers who use Salon Geek will not provide detailed technical advice, particular colour formulas, to those who are unqualified.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back