Bleach issues...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlee

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am currently training in hair not fully qualified yet but partially :) and would rather ask on here than at college about quasi's and tinting bleached hair...

I have very very white hair but... it is in very good condition... good results from stretch test and treated alot so its not awfully pourous but obviously is still quite...

I want to now go dark/golden blonde maybe(going by koleston) 8/3 or 9/3... i cant consider lowlights as i need my extensions darker too...

but have been told to look into tints and quasi's... if i get this sorted then i can probably go along and have someone at college do it for me knowing its going to be ok!

thankyou! xxx

Don't go for 8/3 or 9/3 on top of bleach you will be a goldfish!! Go for something a little darker with s bit of ash to it, what range do you use? X

Can you show us a picture of a shade you have in mind?

we have been using koleston perfect, but ive seen marijel? on the shelves... whether thats better or not... but i could probably ask to use it :)

and as for colour inspiration... i will try and attach a picture and hope for the best (new to this)

ok the picture ive uploaded... literally a google picture but assuming its hayden panettiere... even hers looks ashy through the lengths... but the colour at the top of the head is lovely, and the lengths arent that bad.. probably my eyes.

xx

Attachments

• Golden-blonde-hair.jpg
    Golden-blonde-hair.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 53,603
If it was me doing it, obviously depending on what you're hair looks like as it's hard to tell without looking at it, I would do full head foils. Some slices, some woven. Have a couple of different tones of blonde through it. Make the most of having the brighter blonde in it but slice is up with some deeper blondes.

I've often found the best colours I've achieved, like the above photo, have been a build up of different sessions. It's not always perfect on the first attempt, but it's close enough, and after a few different sittings of having foils it will build up over time and you can achieve a really nice natural finish. As your roots come through, let's just say that you're naturally a 7, you could start to introduce some darker slices/weaves into the mix.

Looking at the pic I would go for a 7.31 all over with focal highlights around the crown And parting. An 8 or 9 will last approx five washes on bleach blonde hair, especially throughout the ends.

Thanks guys x
I've already got about 4 inches of roots as I've been trying to prep my hair and stay away from the bleach.
Would you both do this using quasi's? I've heard they stick to bleach better than permenants (I am naturally a 7 too so good guess! )
And what brands would you reccomend?

I might wait until after new year to do anything just so I can wear my extensions one last time!

Xxx

Latest posts

Back