Bleached hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joblondie

Reaction score
Hi there just after a little advice I have had my hair bleached with highlights for a good few years and have just started having all over bleach though as I had build up from my highlights it was only just the root area that was fully bleached. If I take care of my hair making sure to condition it well and put good treatments on will my hair stay in fairly good condition or will bleach always ruin your hair over Time. Sorry for long post I just love having my hair blonde but at the same time I don't want to ruin it either. So some professional advice would be greatly received thanks in advance

Yes as long as when your roots are retouched it is only touching the virgin hair, over lapping will cause breakage over time. Keep up with the treatments and use a protein based product a couple of times a week or so. Not just for bleached hair but generally try and lay of heat related products if you can't you must always use a heat protector :). Hope this helps you x

I recommend redken Anti-snap leave in treat many. It saves your hair x

Oh thank you yes that helps very much I just wanted to checked that as long as I was putting good treatment on it would be ok as I have had breakage in the past when i used a terrible hairdresser hence only went the once had to have 6 inches of my hair cut off :-(

Latest posts

Back