Bleached to Dark Blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybigmama

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and would really appreciate some advice.

I recently used Colour B4 to remove a dark brown colour that my hairdresser had been applying to my hair for over a year. This colour was the only colour that she could get to work to cover up my light ginger hair (after using home colouring to cover up a little grey on my naturally dark blonde / mousey brown hair and trying to grow it out it went ginger). Anyway after using the colour B4 I was left with ginger streaks on pale brown hair (not very fetching) and really wanted to get back to my colour or this: Very Long Blonde Hair – Hair Colors Ideas

After doing a strand test (and applying it on mid way down my past shoulder length hair and doing the roots at the end), it came up almost white at the roots and still quite ginger/orange, but brighter now!!!, on the rest of my hair I dashed down to my local shops and got Nice & Easy Dark Blonde with Ash and applied it. It's definately improved things but my roots are still too golden and my flick (a grown out fringe) is still a bit orange. I've heavily conditioned my hair and it's looking fine for it but I'd really like to know if I can colour my hair the same colour (Nice & Easy Dark Blonde with Ash) again? I have Lee Stafford's purple shampoo for Bleached Blondes and I think that helps with the brassy colour but the golden colour really doesn't suit my colouring.

It's my daughter's wedding at the end of August and I don't have a lot of money so would want to sort my hair by colouring it myself - any advice, please?

We cant advise you on here unfortunatley. Rules state we cant give advice about professional products to non professionals. I understand the money thing, but are there no salons on your area looking for models at a reduced rate? Why not have a ring around? Its much better than the risk of completely stuffing up your own hair before the wedding, then having to pay lots more for a colour correction.....
xxx

Latest posts

Back