Blonde Short Hair, Gold/ Yellow Roots. HELP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collywolly

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I couldn't find any posts previous with a problem a bit complex as mine!

I've a really short style, the frankie sandford type but it's Blonde.
So i wanted to brighten it up and touch up my roots.
I put in schwartzcopt 12.0 on 40 vol on my roots and combed it through to the ends.

but the only thing is the roots are quite brassy more yellow,gold. I need advice on which toner to use ad i'm lookingto dye itmore platinum next week.

The other thing is that the shaved bit on one side is just quite goldish....i need help and fast!!

Cheers!
<3

are u a hair pro? says u are but i have doubts!
Hi Guys,

I couldn't find any posts previous with a problem a bit complex as mine!

I've a really short style, the frankie sandford type but it's Blonde.
So i wanted to brighten it up and touch up my roots.
I put in schwartzcopt 12.0 on 40 vol on my roots and combed it through to the ends.

but the only thing is the roots are quite brassy more yellow,gold. I need advice on which toner to use ad i'm lookingto dye itmore platinum next week.

The other thing is that the shaved bit on one side is just quite goldish....i need help and fast!!

Cheers!
<3

This is basic! Are you really a hairdresser??..

are u a hair pro? says u are but i have doubts!

Hmmm i have doubts too.....why when you only want to 'brighten' your hair are you using 40vol!!!??????

And as far as toners go - if you are a pro then surely you know this stuff already??

Last edited:
nuff said! xx
Hmmm i have doubts too.....why when you only want to 'brighten' your hair are you using 40vol!!!??????

And as far as toners go - if you are a pro then surely you know this stuff already??

Latest posts

Back