Blonde to brown?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenrose

Reaction score
Hiya
My hair was colored with wella blondor and I wanted to go a more natural looking blonde as my hair was in bad condition.
Girl I work with ( i rent a room in a hairdressers ) put some diff shades of blonde through it and it went silver. Then put other shades over it and now its all diff colors and my roots are coming through and it will be virtually impossible to match the roots up as the color my hair is I dont like all that much anyway.
So as I want it a more natural blonde and I cant get it just now I have decided to go back to brown, my natural color.
I have been using kerastase products the past 3 weeks and noticed a very big difference! Looks and feels much better.
So can I then get some highlights put in a few months down the line to start getting it to a blonde I like? A high lift tint probably and staying away from the bleach. I know I wouldnt be able to get blonde put in straight away after dying it.
Just wanting to know if this is possible as its the only way I can think of to get it to the shade I origionally wanted!

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back