Blonde to brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glow9989

Reaction score
hi everyone i have a client with is blonde and wants to go dark i no u have to use a red to go brown but when i last took a client from blonde to brown the colour result was alot redder than she wanted can someone please advise me of a colour i could use to take her to about a 5 many thanks x

hi everyone i have a client with is blonde and wants to go dark i no u have to use a red to go brown but when i last took a client from blonde to brown the colour result was alot redder than she wanted can someone please advise me of a colour i could use to take her to about a 5 many thanks x
Attic colour sync 4m :) its tone on tone no need to prepig 4m will come up like a 5 on blonde hair, M is a mocha which contains gold, red, orange and violet :) beautiful colour!

Attic colour sync 4m :) its tone on tone no need to prepig 4m will come up like a 5 on blonde hair, M is a mocha which contains gold, red, orange and violet :) beautiful colour!

i purchase a lot of my hair products from salon services and nsi wholesale ... where could i purchase this colour thanks x

i purchase a lot of my hair products from salon services and nsi wholesale ... where could i purchase this colour thanks x

Your in Warwickshire yes? Do you use Aston and fincher? X

I have used wella colour touch 5/73 no pre pigging it went a lovely choc brown and not to red at all
20 mins with 4% it was lovely used on myself and clients and it does not fade fast at all obviously this would depend on how porous your clients hair was,vine was pretty bad lol and wet fine xx

Blue I always wondered what was in mocha!!!!xx

I cud list all the colours if you wish!! ;) x

I think I know all the others...
But mocha is just beautiful, no other colour range has shades like it...
Do you agree??xx

I think I know all the others...
But mocha is just beautiful, no other colour range has shades like it...
Do you agree??xx

Definitely!! Not even 5/75 comes close to it!!! Xx

Latest posts

Back