Blonde to red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauren89

Reaction score
Sorry geeks, I know a search would probably answer this but I'm on my app so can't search.

My mam is full head of bleach toned with luo po1, she's naturaly a 7 with maybe 25% grey. At the moment her hair is a grown out short asymetric cut with a good 2inches of regrowth.

She wanted to go bright red (crazy color fire) but I've disagreed as I know she won't suit it. So as a compromise I'm thinking of using majirouge 6.66 with a good squirt of majimix.

Will this cover ok with it being red or should I still pre pig to get a more even coverage?

Will it cover greys ok?

This is the first hairdressing I've done since August do I'm pretty nervous lol.

Thank you everyone. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Sorry geeks, I know a search would probably answer this but I'm on my app so can't search.

My mam is full head of bleach toned with luo po1, she's naturaly a 7 with maybe 25% grey. At the moment her hair is a grown out short asymetric cut with a good 2inches of regrowth.

She wanted to go bright red (crazy color fire) but I've disagreed as I know she won't suit it. So as a compromise I'm thinking of using majirouge 6.66 with a good squirt of majimix.

Will this cover ok with it being red or should I still pre pig to get a more even coverage?

Will it cover greys ok?

This is the first hairdressing I've done since August do I'm pretty nervous lol.

Thank you everyone. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hey :) I'd say definitely pre-pig with red, and you should have no problem with the greys as there's only 25%. But I'f you find them resistant then I'd use 6,3 as base as opposed the 6 as it won't kill the warmth from the 6,66...also, you probably won't need much majimix as its strong stuff and will be border lining crazy colour so stick a couple of inches in, you can always add more red after as it will fade quick anyway, first application use majirouge with 3%, starting with pre-pigged lengths and ends first, then onto roots and after that use a quasi :)

Hey :) I'd say definitely pre-pig with red, and you should have no problem with the greys as there's only 25%. But I'f you find them resistant then I'd use 6,3 as base as opposed the 6 as it won't kill the warmth from the 6,66...also, you probably won't need much majimix as its strong stuff and will be border lining crazy colour so stick a couple of inches in, you can always add more red after as it will fade quick anyway, first application use majirouge with 3%, starting with pre-pigged lengths and ends first, then onto roots and after that use a quasi :)

Thank you hun. I wa thinking that, but my confidence has took such a nose dive that I just doubt myself, lol. Thank you again. x

Latest posts

Back