Blonde wig with kinks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrissiebbtv

Reaction score
Hi can any help me with a wig please?

I purchase a blonde with off eBay a few weeks back, its classed as a razor cut!
But i dont like the kinks in the end can i do anything to straighten it !

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 227
Hay Chrissie :)
You can use straighteners, assuming the wig is not made of natural real hair?
Don't have the straighteners set too hot or it could melt,
I bought a blonde bob wig for a rocky horror fancy dress night the theatre and bits stuck up and out all over yhe place,, straighteners sorted it :)

I bought a blonde bob wig for a rocky horror fancy dress night the theatre and bits stuck up and out all over yhe place,, straighteners sorted it :)

Hi and thanks for your reply!

Its made of Japanese Synthetic hair and not a cheap on i dont to scrap it till we come up with the best way to straighten it.

I did think of using a pair of straighteners, is it best to do it when it damp or dry!

Thanks again

Chrissie xxx

Its synthetic so could melt!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Some synthetics can take upto 160degrees, the packet/advert/seller should tell you.

You can use hot water to set a new shape, its easy to make curls just put in rollers dunk in hot water for a min and hang up to dry I guess a flat paddle brush and smoothing it would straighten it thou electrical straighteners maybe easiest if you can

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was going to wash and condition it and when almost dry, use a hair dryer and a brush. If that don't work then i will try a low heat on some straighteners!

Its hard work being a CD! LOL

From this to this!:lol:

Attachments

• DSC_0171 new.jpg
    DSC_0171 new.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 161
  • Snapshot_20131226_3.JPG
    Snapshot_20131226_3.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
In our salon they use a type of steamer to bend the hair when working on synthetic wigs.

In our salon they use a type of steamer to bend the hair when working on synthetic wigs.

Not a black & Decker wallpaper steamer i hope! LOL

I have lots of ideas now to try

Thanks hunni xxx

Lol no its a small thing. But I will ask one of the guys at work that have trained in wigs.

Lol no its a small thing. But I will ask one of the guys at work that have trained in wigs.

Thank you xx

Latest posts

Back