Bloody facebook/friend request

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
Everytime i spray tan someone if there not on my friends list i add them

The past 2 weeks those i have spray tanned have sent me friend suggestions of those that may be intrested in spray tanning

3 x now i have had my account suspended. Its doing my head in

First was 5 days, then 7 & now 14. I also have been adding people i do no from my own personal page that i no would be intrested. It seems to let me do a few then blocks me sending anymore

Its so annoying as im not spaming im just trying to get my name around. Annoying that you cant contact some on the FB team to say this

Do you mean your company page?

If your using an actual profile for a business then they can block you as it's only meant for personal.

I have a page for mine www.Facebook.com/embellir and it's never blocked me from sending requests for 'likes' it will suspend me if I 'like' too many pages at once though

Kim xx

Facebook have been working very hard recently to stop the spamming. If you are doing anything in quick succession, like tagging games, bulk friends adding then this is classed as spamming.

Do you mean your company page?

If your using an actual profile for a business then they can block you as it's only meant for personal.

I have a page for mine www.Facebook.com/embellir and it's never blocked me from sending requests for 'likes' it will suspend me if I 'like' too many pages at once though

Kim xx

Yes i have a company page of my business name & then i set up a personal page of my business name as well breaking it up.

My business personal name is on my business page which people like & can add me that way. I didnt want my own personal page on there as admin as people were adding me who i had sprayed but i dont no them & didnt want them seeing my personal stuff

Does that make sense LOL

My business page is Get Up & Glow and my business personal account is Gemma At Getupandglow

Yes i have a company page of my business name & then i set up a personal page of my business name as well breaking it up.

My business personal name is on my business page which people like & can add me that way. I didnt want my own personal page on there as admin as people were adding me who i had sprayed but i dont no them & didnt want them seeing my personal stuff

Does that make sense LOL

Haha yep I understand the logic behind it!

If your adding lots at once then it could be that, however they're always encouraging us to add more friends so it doesn't really make sense!

Sorry I can't help :(

X

Facebook have been working very hard recently to stop the spamming. If you are doing anything in quick succession, like tagging games, bulk friends adding then this is classed as spamming.

Ahhh i see although that suck though as im not spamming

What if you were a brand new user, knew alot of people on there when it comes up mutual friends & started trying to add, it would do this again when your just trying to add friends you no in a quick sucsession

Maybe i should just stick to adding 10 people each time leaving it a while inbetween trying to add someone PITA

You also need to be very careful when running a business and make sure it is a business page with you as an admin and not a personal page, if that makes sense.

There are many rules which loads of people are ignoring. If you check out the Rainbow Studious Small Business Network, they have many pieces of information to keep you within the rules.

Latest posts

Back