Blowing On Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
OH MY GOD - i just watched jades final prog, and jade herself was putting on a set of nails - then she actually BLOWED the dust away - how crude - and they were unbalanced, basically in my opinion - jade is crap at applying nails - not that im an expert - but i sure as hell can do nails better than that.... whats everyones opinion on this - tho i must admit - her salon looks bloody loverly - good for her

hey babes!!! this has been mentioned on here earlier but ive gotta ask when can i see this episode again???
as i have a football mad husband who hogs the tv but if i know ill book the remote
as for blowing, how un hygenic yuck!!!!!

Well even I know that blowing is a big No No:D

Caz xxx

I think its repeated on a sunday not sure what time though.

I couldnt beleive it when she blew on her clients nails reminds me of a thread to blow or not to blow!

Still trying to calm down after the irate shouting at the telly! lol

the other thread is in the chit chat forum - i just cannot believe she blew on the nails (geeg - come on hahaha) they were sooooo unbalanced and basically **** - i done a master application (for brisa today) and was not happy with my tip and overlay application (as bev with confirm) but by god they were even better than the ********************** that jade came up with

i thought they loked all uneven - they weren't nice and smooth either even me mum noticed!! and as for blowing on em?? yuk
i ain't been qualified long but i can safetly say mine are a lot better then jades!! xx

even worse was a story i read in 'nailpro' a few years ago so bad i dont believe it- a nail tech nicked a male client and sucked the blood off his finger!

Peter Pan said:
the other thread is in the chit chat forum - i just cannot believe she blew on the nails (geeg - come on hahaha) they were sooooo unbalanced and basically **** - i done a master application (for brisa today) and was not happy with my tip and overlay application (as bev with confirm) but by god they were even better than the ********************** that jade came up with

Gynis babes......so you didnt like them? pmsl:D

gutted i didnt see it - gotta look out for the repeats !!

amb x

I watched it.......and was in total shock! I think the client was too. All she was "thank you very much, they're lovely :irked:; at least they look better than before"!

Obviously Jade may not have had the time to practise, practise, practise so that might have been her 2nd or 3rd set presumably?

melody jayne said:
even worse was a story i read in 'nailpro' a few years ago so bad i dont believe it- a nail tech nicked a male client and sucked the blood off his finger!
That is disgusting. And wrong in so many different ways. Illegal in some places too Id imagine

Latest posts

Back