Blue or white bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pip

Reaction score
Which brand and colour bleach do you all use?
I've used several brands but have always opted for white bleach as I find it easier to judge the colour. But I read yesterday that blue bleach doesnt swell??? Its been so long since i've used blue i cant remember!

Hi

I'm the oppisite i've never used white bleach as yet and i have just changed from weller blonder blue powder to Indola rapid blue bleach, it's been really good for lifting dark base's but can smell abit wiffy thou.

I've used blue bleach and white bleach and found that they both swell.

:biggrin:

Tigi true lights doesn't swell and it violet same as matrix v lights almost which swells a little. As for white bleach I like Paul Mitchell. Bleach is bleach lol but I prefer violet/blue

Tigi true lights doesn't swell and it violet same as matrix v lights almost which swells a little. As for white bleach I like Paul Mitchell. Bleach is bleach lol but I prefer violet/blue

Why do you prefer blue/violet?
I've always used white as i find the colour easier to judge......although was gonna give blue a go again if it didnt swell.....

I use goldwell oxycur platin and its blue, doesn't swell or smell much and never had any problems seeing the colour lift, always leaves a clean blonde and good condition

Sent from my Orange San Francisco using SalonGeek

i prefer the blue or violet bleaches for helping counteract orange/yellow undertones. i used white bleach ones and it swelled like HELL and bled i freaked hahaha. . .
i use tigi for violet anfd goldwell for blue :) x

Thanks ladies...I am gonna give blue a go..but cant seem to find tigi/goldwell in Sallys supplies (I am mobile)...where do you get your products from?

* and gents :biggrin:

* and gents :biggrin:

Lol, ty penners

Pip and me are local friends we live just around the corner from each other, pip thanks for that helpful vid the other day.

Lol, ty penners

Pip and me are local friends we live just around the corner from each other, pip thanks for that helpful vid the other day.

Think you may have me confused with someone else Reesy :confused:

Sammi74 & Scottydolly do you use 6% with the goldwell oxycur or the Tigi true lights?

i prefer the blue or violet bleaches for helping counteract orange/yellow undertones. i used white bleach ones and it swelled like HELL and bled i freaked hahaha. . .
i use tigi for violet anfd goldwell for blue :) x

Any/whats the difference in the 2?

Latest posts

Back