Body Piercings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellbelle

Reaction score
Hi Any Body Piercers Out There, I Got My Nipple Pierced A Long Time Ago And Have Regretted It Ever Since Its A Bit Bigger Than The Other One Now Does Anyone Know If I Take It Out Will It Go Back To The Size It Used To Be??

Hi Any Body Piercers Out There, I Got My Nipple Pierced A Long Time Ago And Have Regretted It Ever Since Its A Bit Bigger Than The Other One Now Does Anyone Know If I Take It Out Will It Go Back To The Size It Used To Be??
Hi
In what way bigger?
do you mean more erect than the un-pierced one?
If so, yes, it'll return to normal.

Do you mean wider, as in the nip having a different shape to the unpierced one?
If so then maybe not.
Chances are the shape will improve, but possibly permanantly altered.
hth's

Nope - they don't go back to what they were like previously. I ended up getting the other pierced for that reason. Now they are both similar sizes.

thanks guys i just really want to take it out but dont want an odd looking nipple!! :lol: xxx

Nope - they don't go back to what they were like previously. I ended up getting the other pierced for that reason. Now they are both similar sizes.

I thought they never as i have known people to have had piercing's and the skin never looked the same, infact, they had a scar.

Sorry to be all disagree-able,

but if we are just talking a more erect/developed nip, then yes, generally they do return to normal.

If it looks wider (sometimes giving the appearance of a nose, lol), then chances are theres a build up of scar tissue (& there are many reasons for this), and then it is unlikely to return exactly to its pre-pierced appearance.

There are methods for reducing that though, in the form of vit E oil massaged into the scar tissue to soften things up.
A small scar really should be expected,

but unless you stretched the holes, or had lots of problems healing the piercing, then there should only be tiny dimples (like an ear piercing) where the holes used to be.
:)

I thought they never as i have known people to have had piercing's and the skin never looked the same, infact, they had a scar.

did the piercing reject/migrate/grow out?

Usually if this happens, a noticeable scar will result, but really, it shouldnt happen (apart from eyebrows, they can be troublesome like that).

I used to have two piercings in one nipple (one horizontal and one vertical) and I removed the vertical one, and there is no bad scarring or poking out bits, if you look closely ( I just examined carefully for the purpose of this thread!!) you can see tiny white dot like scars but you really have to look for them.

Hth

did the piercing reject/migrate/grow out?

Usually if this happens, a noticeable scar will result, but really, it shouldnt happen (apart from eyebrows, they can be troublesome like that).

Makes sense then cos it was his eyebrow that he had the piercing on.

I had my left nipple pierced when I was 15 (I am 22 now), it grew out 9 months after being pierced & I have now a larger nipple.

In larger I mean bigger in width and in length. I think if it was going to back to normal size it would have happened within nearly 8 years!! It so painful when Im cold too!!

I hate it too, wish I never had it done!

I had both of mine done, and when to took them out, they looked perfectly normal and you can't see the scar anywhere.

I had my left nipple pierced when I was 15 (I am 22 now), it grew out 9 months after being pierced & I have now a larger nipple.

In larger I mean bigger in width and in length. I think if it was going to back to normal size it would have happened within nearly 8 years!! It so painful when Im cold too!!

I hate it too, wish I never had it done!

:eek: :mad:
I take it your piercer didnt i.d you...
I never pierce nips on the under 18's, let alone under 16!!!
btw, I'm not having a go at you, but at your 'piercer'.

As you've probably realised now, the body is still in a major stage of development at 15, & theres a massively increased risk of you piercing rejecting (growing out), as yours did, and the increase in size is due to the scar tissue build up you'll no doubt have.

Try massaging vit e oil /emu oil or bio iol into the area, do this several times a day for a few months, it should help to reduce some of the excess scarring.

:eek: :mad:
I take it your piercer didnt i.d you...
I never pierce nips on the under 18's, let alone under 16!!!
btw, I'm not having a go at you, but at your 'piercer'.

As you've probably realised now, the body is still in a major stage of development at 15, & theres a massively increased risk of you piercing rejecting (growing out), as yours did, and the increase in size is due to the scar tissue build up you'll no doubt have.

Try massaging vit e oil /emu oil or bio iol into the area, do this several times a day for a few months, it should help to reduce some of the excess scarring.

Aww thanks hun for the tips ... I will give it a go!! I would love it to be normal size! lol

I dont think that you are having a go at me, I wish I had never had it done. I was quite rebellious teenager towards my parents & only had it done as I wasnt allowed to have my belly button pierced. No I was never I.D either!!

Latest posts

Back