Body Wrap Courses In Yorkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandrajames

Reaction score
Hi there, just wondering if any of you know of any good training places that do body wrap courses in yorkshire.

I also would like to do other courses, such as make up ands facials so is there any where you know of that combine courses without a massive price tag?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, just wondering if any of you know of any good training places that do body wrap courses in yorkshire.

I also would like to do other courses, such as make up ands facials so is there any where you know of that combine courses without a massive price tag?

Thanks in advance.

hiya sweetie welcome to the site :) have you thought about contacting your local college? I did the BTec Nat Dip at my local college (Lincoln) and we covered different body wraps and spa therapies, as well as make up and facials. good luck xxx

Thanks for that fast reply!
I would have to keep working so did you do it full time at college or was it part time. I have been looking on NSI's training? Anyone have any thoughts on Nsi's training?

Thanks for that fast reply!
I would have to keep working so did you do it full time at college or was it part time. I have been looking on NSI's training? Anyone have any thoughts on Nsi's training?

my course was classes as full time, it was 4 days per week, so I worked on the other 3 days to keep the pennies coming in. At my college they used to let people come in for just one lesson per week, and still qualified them on that particular subject. For example we had a lady come in on a monday morning for about 3 hours or so for our electrolysis lesson, at the end of it she got the city & guilds cert, where as we still got our BTec cert.

good luck with it all, and remember you can never do enough research xxx

Hi Hun

I use a great body wrap by Swiss Dermyl based in Leicester. They provide on site training which is free and their products are fab. I don't get that many requests for body wraps at all. IN fact since moving to York I've only done one.

Depends

Thanks in advance.

HI- JUST SEEN YOUR THREAD ASKING ABOUT BODY WRAPS.

ALGOLOGIE DO FREE TRAINING AT YOUR SALON OR HOME IF YOU ARE HOME BASED. THEY COVER ALL DIFFERENT WRAPS, I WILL LIST SOME BELOW

SLIMMING
DETOX
FIRMING
ANTI - CELLULITE
BROWN SUGAR AND GRAPE BODY POLISH
RED GRAPE ANTI - AGEING WRAP

PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY INFO SENDING TO YOU

THEY HAVE ALSO JUST LAUNCH THAI PINDA KARMA, SOMETHING NOT TO BE MISSED.

sorry tonilee, I've done the Jo Douglas body wrap course and I wouldn't rave over it!

try Beauty & Holistic Courses and Training - Albion Academy which is in Ripon
speak to Nicola, she teaches one day courses that are Guild accreditted in waxing, make-up, manicures, pedicures, body wraps and facials. soon to be branching out into holistic therapies too starting with Indian head massage.

Thanks in advance.

SORRY THE WEBSITE IS under construction and not available to look at

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back