Boogie Nights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireamy

Reaction score
I have just received my ezflow newsletter and seen that one of their special offers this month is the Boogie Nights glitter collection for half price.

Just wondering if anyone has this collection and if you use it much? It seems too much of a good opportunity to miss but I'm a sucker for buying loads of products that I never end up using (on anyone other than myself that is!).

Hi
I mainly use Creative but do have the Boogie Nights collection. It´s great stuff, and I love it. Really good colours in this collection. I use it on my own nails mostly, as most customers opt for the forever french or natural

Yup have both the Boogie Nights collections.
The Dare to be dazzling and Walk of fame are both great collections. I imagine the bold colours of the Walk of Fame will be popular over the festive period. The Dare to be dazzling is a good allrounder.
It all depends on you clients likes/dislikes!
But I love a bit of glitter!

I don't have the full kits but do have some of each of them. The glitter boogie nights ones are good and as was said previously they are good for the festive season.

I would take the oppertunity to buy the lit if i didn't have some of them already as half price is not to be passed up.

we use boogie nights all the time! they are really good on a white tip for customers that want something a little bit different but not too much. They also look really good over a crystal clear tip and my latest invention is putting the one called disco nights on a clear tip and pink on the rest of the nail, i think it looks fab. Also they are really popular at christmas especially the red and gold.Last year one client had a natural tip put on then the red and gold kind of faded together it looked really festive!

I also have some of them they are great I would go for it I did see this offer but I am short of cash right now :(

Caz xxx

That's it! You've convinced me!

~I'm gonna get on the phone right now and flex my flexible friend!! Call it an early xmas present to myself!

Thanks guys!:Love:

claireamy said:
flex my flexible friend!!
i'm getting a really weird mental image of that...... LOL!

i'm saving my pennies for the gemstones and the carnival sets. i really use the dazzling & fame collections the most, everybody loves bling.

just wondering... is this a uk special only? my supply store runs specials occasionally, but not half off. i'm such a sucker for a good deal!

The Silky treats in that leaflet are a great buy 6x8oz silky soft lotions for only £15 + VAT these are really nice.

Enjoy your early Christmas present :biggrin:

Caz xxx

twinkletoes910 said:
just wondering... is this a uk special only? my supply store runs specials occasionally, but not half off. i'm such a sucker for a good deal!

I'm not really sure Nikki, sorry hon! It was one of the offers in the most recent newsletter. I think it prob is only UK as its written by Sabrina Malik who's the brand menager in the UK. It really is a great deal. I've ordered it and it'll come tommorrow, I can't wait!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back