Book4time Salon Booking System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anma

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for a salon booking system for my new salon. I want an online system as I want to be able to allow clients to book out of hours and when I am not available to answer the phone. The system has to
1. Be easy to use for client more importantly, but also for me to configure
2. Allow clients to book more than one treatment at a time and be smart enough to know to schedule the treatments together (if it was smart enough to offer the applicable discounts for booking specific treatment together then even better)
3. Allow clients to view and amend their bookings
4. Send confirmation and reminder e-mails to clients
5. Integrate into my website.
6. Be secure
7. Not allow all my available time to be viewed in one go.
8. Be fairly inexpensive £20-30 a month max
If it could offer reporting tools etc etc then even better.
I have heard that book4time is a good system and used by some of the top spas, does anyone have any experience of using it and what the pricing is?
Can anyone recommend any others that offer all of the above?

Thanks

Hi,

Try Welcome to You'reOnTime cheapest around for the price, especially for what you get :). Best email support I have worked with! Only thing that it lacks is the option for your clients to manage their own bookings, if you are referring to them being able to cancel their appointment, then they can do so from their email confirmation.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Matt

Hi Matt

Thanks for your reply. I had a look at You'reontime but when I checked out the testimonials I couldn't see that any of them had online bookings. Do you use online bookings? If so, could I try out your system from a customer' perspective?
Many thanks
Anne-Marie

There is indeed online booking. you can trila the software. Just sign up, no credit/debit card required. You can use dummy data and test yourself. Sorry I am new starting up business so mines not finished yet. But i have tested it using dummy data. you can add the booking form on facebook or your website. Trust me its good. Have a little fiddle. as i said it comes with a freee trial. :wink2:

Hi

I am looking for a salon booking system for my new salon. I want an online system as I want to be able to allow clients to book out of hours and when I am not available to answer the phone. The system has to
1. Be easy to use for client more importantly, but also for me to configure
2. Allow clients to book more than one treatment at a time and be smart enough to know to schedule the treatments together (if it was smart enough to offer the applicable discounts for booking specific treatment together then even better)
3. Allow clients to view and amend their bookings
4. Send confirmation and reminder e-mails to clients
5. Integrate into my website.
6. Be secure
7. Not allow all my available time to be viewed in one go.
8. Be fairly inexpensive £20-30 a month max
If it could offer reporting tools etc etc then even better.
I have heard that book4time is a good system and used by some of the top spas, does anyone have any experience of using it and what the pricing is?
Can anyone recommend any others that offer all of the above?

Thanks
Hi Anne Marie,

You're absolutely right, we work with some of the top salons and spas in the world. One of our sales representatives would be happy to show you our system and answer any questions you may have. You can reach our sales team at 1+905-752-2590 or via email at [email protected].
Feel free to private message us your contact details and we can reach out to you as well :)

Excited to see how we can help!

Kind Regards,

Book4Time

Hi Anne Marie,

You're absolutely right, we work with some of the top salons and spas in the world. One of our sales representatives would be happy to show you our system and answer any questions you may have. You can reach our sales team at 1+905-752-2590 or via email at [email protected].
Feel free to private message us your contact details and we can reach out to you as well :)

Excited to see how we can help!

Kind Regards,

Book4Time

Hi Book4Time
I e-mailed you already to find out some more information and received a nice reply from Denzil. I just wanted an idea of ballpark costs really before I went any further and also to see if any of the other geeks had experience of the system. I did try to book a service at Cowshed Spa to try it out and was quite impressed with what I saw from a customers' perspective.:)

Kind regards

Anne-Marie

There is indeed online booking. you can trila the software. Just sign up, no credit/debit card required. You can use dummy data and test yourself. Sorry I am new starting up business so mines not finished yet. But i have tested it using dummy data. you can add the booking form on facebook or your website. Trust me its good. Have a little fiddle. as i said it comes with a freee trial. :wink2:

Thanks Matt,
I'll give it a go :)

Latest posts

Back